We have prepare ncert line by line question answer for you which will help you to score well in the neet and class 11
1) Whittaker proposed 5 kingdom classification in year _
2) The earlier systems of classification used only ___________characters such as , , __ etc.
3) Earlier system was based mainly on _ or on given by Linnaeus.
4) Earlier system given by Linnaeus were natural/artificial because –
5) Artificial system gave equal weightage to and .
6) Sexual characters and more easily influenced by environment then vegetative characteristics. T/F
7) Natural system also consider internal features like – (4)
8) Natural classification was given by and . (NEET)
9) Natural system was based on _ among the organism.
10) At present, natural system of classification is accepted. T/F
11) Classification based on evolutionary relationship is (NEET)
12) __ taxonomy is carried out using computers.
13) Hundreds of characters can be considered at the same time in
14) Cytotaxonomy is based on – (3)
15) uses chemical constituents of plants to resolve confusion.
16) Algae are in structure.
17) Algae are not found in marine environment. T/F
18) Example of animal associating with algae –
19) Colonial form of algae example (1)
20) Filamentous form example (2)
21) Marine form ex (1)
22) Algae don’t reproduce by sexual method. T/F
23) Vegetative reproduction in algae is by
24) Most common asexual spore of algae is
25) Zoospores are ciliated. T/F
26) Flagellated isogametes for sexual reproduction found in (1)
27) Non flagellated isogametes are found in (1)
28) Example of anisogamous conditions (1)
29) Ex. Of oogamous condition (2)
30) Identify the diagram and tell the labelling A and B
31) Identify the diagram
32) Identify the diagram and also identify the labelling A, B, C, D.
33) Identify the diagram and also identify the labelling A, B.
34) Identify the diagram and also identify the labelling A, B. C.
35) Identify the diagram and also identify the labelling A.
36) Identify the diagram and also identify the labelling A, B.
37) At least % of total CO2 on earth is fixed by algae. 38) However they are not able to increase the level of dissolved oxygen in their surroundings, instead they increase the BOD. T/F 39) They produce energy rich compounds. T/F 40) There are species of marine algae used as food, examples are (3)
41) Certain marine/fresh water___ and _ algae produce (water holding substance)
eg. & .
42) Algin and carrageen are produced by and algae respectively.
43) Agar is obtained from & is used to grow and in preparation of
44) Chlorella is multicellular. T/F
45) Chlorella is rich in used by space travelers.
46) Commonly called _
47) Plant body maybe of 3 forms. Name them.
48) They have dominance which two pigment ?
49) Chloroplast in green algae can’t be ribbon shaped. T/F
50) Shapes of chloroplast in green algae (5)
51) Storage body located in chloroplasts are called
52) Pyrenoids don’t contain protein. T/F
53) Green algae cell wall is made of inner layer of and outer layer of _
54) Vegetative rep take place by or _
55) Asexual reproduction take place by non flagellated spores. T/F
56) Green algae are only isogamous and anisogamous in nature. T/F
57) Examples (5)
58) Phaeophyceae are found particularly in marine habitat. T/F
59) Filamentous form found in (1)
60) Profusely branched forma are which may reach height of m.
61) Pigments present (4)
62) Brown algae can be olive green. T/F
63) The colour vary from olive green to brown depending upon the amount of _, which is a
type of ____pigment. 64) Food is stored in the form of or .
65) The vegetative cells have a wall covered from outside by
66) The plant body is attached to substratum by and has a stalk called
67) Leaf like photosynthetic organ called
68) Vegetative rep by
69) Asexual rep by uni/biflagellate _ which are shaped.
70) Here zoospores have one/two, equal/unequal and medially/laterally attached flagella.
71) Gametes are shaped and bear one/two cilla/flagella medially/laterally attached.
72) Example (5)
73) Red due to presence of pigment
74) Majority are fresh water. T/F
75) They are found mostly in great depths of oceans and not at lighted areas. T/F
76) Food is stored as _ which is similar to and in structure. (NEET 2020)
77) Vegetative rep by
78) They reproduce asexually by biflagellate zoospores. T/F
79) Sexually by non-motile gametes. T/F
80) In , there are complex post fertilisation events.
81) Sexual rep in red algae may be isogamous, anisogamous or oogamous. T/F
82) Examples (4)
88) These plants are dependent on for sexual reproduction.
89) They usually occur in well-lit areas. T/F
90) They play important role in _ on bare rocks/soils. 91) They are attached to substratum by _
92) Rhizoids may be unicellular or multicellular. T/F
93) Bryophytes have true root, stem and leaves. T/F
94) The main plant body of bryophytes is called
95) The male sex organ of bryophytes is called and produce uni/biflagellate antherozoids.
96) The female sex organ is shaped and is called _
97) Bryophytes are of great economic importance. T/F
98) Peat is provided by _ which is a moss/liverwort.
99) Peat is used for trans-shipment of non-living materials because of their capacity to hold water. T/F
100) First organism to colonise rocks are and _.
101) Bryophytes are of great ecological importance. T/F
102) Mosses prevent soil erosion. T/F
103) Plant body of liverwort is structure.
104) The thallus is dorsiventral/isobilateral.
105) Asexual rep takes place by _ or by specialised structure called
106) Gemmae are green/white, uni/multicellular, asexual/sexual buds which develop in small receptacles
107) The sporophyte is differentiated into 3 parts. Name them.
108) Spores are produced in the _
109) Gametophyte consist of two stages, first stage is _ and second is _
110) Features of protonema stage (4)
111) Leafy stage develops from primary/secondary protonema as a medial/lateral bud.
112) Leafy stage has arranged leaves.
113) They are attached to soil through uni/multicellular and unbranched/branched rhizoids.
114) Protonema stage bears sex organs. T/F
115) Vegetative rep by _ and
116) Antheridia and archegonia are produced at the base of the leafy shoot. T/F
117) The sporophyte in liverworts is more elaborate than moss. T/F
118) have elaborate mechanism of spore dispersal.
119) Examples (3)
120) Pteridophyta include & __
121) Pteridophytes are used in medicinal purpose. T/F
122) Pteridophytes are used as soil binders. T/F
123) First terrestrial plants to possess vascular bundles is
124) Pteridophytes flourish in well lighted conditions. T/F
125) Pteridophytes have true root, stem and leaves. T/F
126) Example of species possessing microphylls (1)
127) Example of species possessing macrophylls (1)
128) Leaf like appendages are called
129) Strobili also called _ are present in (2)
130) Spores give rise to conspicuous/inconspicuous, unicellular/multicelluar, thalloid gametophyte called
131) They need for fertilisation, hence they are restricted to narrow geographical regions.
132) They have antheridia and archegonia. T/F
133) Example of heterosporus plants. (3)
134) The female gametophyte is retained on the parent sporophyte for variable periods. T/F
135) The development of zygote to young embryos take place in (NEET)
136) This event is precursor of (NEET)
137) Classes and their examples
142) “Gymnosperms” means
143) Ovules are not enclosed in a
144) In gymno, ovules remains exposed even after fertilisation. T/F
145) is also called the giant redwood tree. (NEET) 146) Gymnosperms have generally roots.
147) Mycorrhiza is found in 148) In Cycas, _ roots are found in association with (NEET)
149) Unbranched stem found in (1)
150) Branched stem found in (2)
151) In cycas, types of leaves persist for few years. (NEET)
152) The leaves of gymnosperms are well adapted to withstand extreme temperature, humidity and wind.
153) In conifers, needle like leaves are present. T/F
154) Water loss is further prevented by and
155) The gymnosperms are both hetero and homosporous. T/F (NEET)
156) Sporophylls are arranged spirally. T/F
157) Sporophylls form or _, _ 158) Male strobili is also called and bear and
159) Megasporangia also called
160) Female strobili also called
161) Pinus is monoecious. T/F (NEET)
162) Cycas is monoecious. T/F (NEET)
163) MMC is differentiated from 164) Nucellus + Envelope which protect it = 165) MMC divided mitotically/meiotically. 166) Ovules are born on _
167) Female gametophyte is retained within megasporangium. T/F
168) In _, male and female gametophyte don’t have independent existence. T/F
169) Identify the diagram..
172) Smallest plant in the world –
173) Largest plant in the world –
174) Largest Angiosperm –
175) Stamen consists of two parts. Name them.
176) Tetra or pentamerous flowers are found in
177) Female sex organ in a flower is
178) Pistil divided into (3)
179) ___ event is unique to angiosperms.
181) Haplontic life cycle ex (3)
182) Diplontic life cycle ex (3)
183) Haplo-diplontic ex (5)
Class 10 Term 2 Social Science Oswaal Sample Paper : Are you also searching for class 10 social…
Class 10 Term 2 Science Oswaal Sample Paper : Are you also searching for class 10…
Are you also searching for class 10 science xamidea pdf download , if yes then you…
Are you also searching for atomic habits pdf download if yes then you are on…
We have prepare ncert line by line question answer for you which will help you…
We have prepare ncert line by line question answer for you which will help you…